Living life in the small small world

Living life in the small small world
Stolling along the sun kissed beach, kicking pebbles as I walk in this small yet cosy world of my own, shut out from the harsh reality of the outside world; I live my life in this small enclosed world.

Monday 4 February 2008

New Shoes!! ... sucks

Got myself a pair of Crocs (actually my brother paid for it) after my brother's very convincing reasons on why Crocs is a must have. And I HATE it so bad cuz I started having blisters all over my feet just an hour after I left home for work, of which 45 minutes was spent on my dad's car. Splendid.

Met up with some good ol' pals last sat and we had a blast! It was more of me entertaining myself, and I decided that my shirt and jeans were dead thirsty, so I treated them Iced lemon tea.

The most intellectually stimulating thing I learnt last week: 41 - a card game

The stupidest thing I did last week: spilling tea on myself. And I looked like I wet my pants. It was quite fun and funny though. I don't mind it happening again but I would definately like it
happen on someone else instead.

The stupidiest thing I witnessed last week: Penny spilling tea on herself :)

The most cheapskate thing I did last week: Getting myself a job that pays me for slacking. The only drawback is I'm deprived of connection to the outside world cuz somehow there is no FM reception in my workplace.

The thing I dread most: MY RESULTS. I really hope that plane sending our results gets hi-jacked, the hi-jacker kidnaps my results and then parachutes into an unknown location. The rest of the certs SHALL return to Singapore safe and sound (just in case some nut-case really hi-jacks that plane and I get caught for 'scheming' it).

Your world, your rules

Your world, your rules
Waking up to the world you are in total control of -- your dreams.